Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun Stuff

Today I signed Beans up for soccer! He is so very excited. Little Man has done soccer before but Beans was too weak to participate then. Beans is doing so very well and was so very excited. We got lucky because today was the deadline and I realized it 15 minutes before it closed. Whoops! A quick dash in the car and I found out we were far from the only ones who made this mistake. Those of you who have known Beans for a few years would have been as shocked as I was to hear this little voice call out, "Beans! Hey!" My little boy turned around with a big smile, waved to his friend and raced up to the door. He didn't even know this boy's name but said he was from school. It seems he knows half the people in this town. Everywhere we go, he sees someone he knows. What a change from the shy little boy that hated people. It's so neat to see!

I'm proud to announce that we have even more good news! Drumroll please......BOTH boys made A/B Honor Roll AGAIN this quarter!!!! OMG I am so thrilled for them. They never stop amazing me. It's such an honor to be their mom.

Tomorrow is the boys' last day of school before spring break. They're very excited. I have quite a bit to get done next week to make schoolwork up from having my gallbladder out, but I'm sure we'll find time to have some fun. On the 7th the kids see the ENT to discuss, yet again, their sleep apnea. Little Man's sleep is so terrible right now that I don't care what we need to do but something MUST be done to help. Then on the 16th Little Man sees his psychiatry team for a bit of tweaking on that front.

We're so blessed to have so many things come together perfectly over the past few weeks. I really think I'm the luckiest person alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment