Friday, December 11, 2009

Doing a Little Better

Little Man seems to have turned the corner. He's needing his albuterol every 2-4 hours and still sounds congested, but he did drink close to enough today. He's not really eating but that's not a big deal. You can tell like clockwork when the albuterol wears off. He starts coughing like a mad man. His headache is still there but ibuprofen helps that. He keeps getting weird flushing on his face and weird coloring on the rest of his body. Sometimes it looks like red spiderwebs all over his body, other times its red splotches, and other times it's purple lines. They come and go and don't hurt or anything, so I think it's just one of those "Little Man things."

I had to do what I was avoiding all semester today. Little Man accompanied me to my final exam. I set him up right outside the door with the laptop, went in right when the teacher got there, raced through my exam, then ran back out to get him. He was a good little boy. I think he felt bad enough that he didn't think of moving. Thank goodness! I'm now finished for the semester and so far - I know 3 out of 4 classes - I have straight A's!! Woohoo!

Tomorrow Little Man has his guitar recital and then we're planning on going to see Santa in Sopchoppy with Grandma and Grandpa. Next week is very exciting with the last week at school before Christmas. I get to help in Little Man's class on Thursday for their Apple Basket Diner, and Beans has a Christmas party on Friday.

Speaking of Beans, he brought home the most adorable paper. He wrote a Christmas poem:
"I like Christmas,
Dark green tree.
Colored lights,
For all to see!"

This is the first time he's ever done something like this, and I am such a proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment