Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to post a quick update on the kiddos. It's a bit of a rough day. Beans threw up last night (which technically shouldn't happen because of his reflux surgery) and then put out 200 ccs of green bile last night. I couldn't send him to school like that so he had to accompany me to my final exam in English and my last nutrition lecture. Thank goodness he sat quietly. I vented him right before each class and he did okay. He did eat some tonight and is hooked up to Pedialyte now. Hoping he goes back to school tomorrow.

On top of that, Little Man's headache reared it's ugly head again tonight. You know it's bad when he turns off the radio in the car and covers his eyes. :( He's finally in bed now, lights off, face flushed and a cool washcloth on his face. I'm going to start trying to get ahold of his neurologist tomorrow. I just hope there's something that can be done to help him. He never complains of pain and this is sending him over the edge. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment